Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Songography - Life Without You Would Suck edition. (Photo heavy post)

Participating in both SONGOGRAPHY & SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY - Click on the link to be taken to the correct post if you are visiting one or the other.



This weeks Song-ography edition brought to you from Kathy (You'll Shoot Your Eye Out) features the Kelly Clarkston song, My Life Would Suck Without You.  -  I have to admit I'm not much of a country music fan (except for the "old" style of country music) so I wasn't at all familiar with the song.  I listened, it was okay but not something I would listen too on a regular basis.


The lyrics though seemed to be about a relationship that is perhaps (on again - off again) and that the people involved in the relationship have problems but even with that factor they feel their life would "suck" if that person wasn't in it.  -  I know that I could have gone that route with people in my life who are very important to me but I'm going a totally different route. 

My life would "suck" without my Savior in it.  He's the one who gave me life and keeps my life on track through all it's ups and downs. He guides me through those rough patches in life and is there for the happy times, the sad times and even the times when I doubt that He's there.  Without Him nothing would mean anything to me.  So how do you portray something you can't tangibly see like, God?  -  Well the Hymn...For The Beauty of the Earth speaks volumes...The Creator gave us this: -  Wouldn't life suck without such beauty?

 Click to Enlarge




 
 











 
 

Don't forget to stop by Kathy's blog and check out how others interpreted this song.

29 comments:

  1. YES! It would Totally yuck without beauty like this! What a gorgeous collection of photographs, you've outdone yourself I love your interpretation of the lyrics, they truly can be taken in so many directions. Thanks for joining in on Song-ography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty is indeed everywhere. We just need to know where to look.
    I feel closer to God in nature than most anywhere.
    Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful interpretation!! These pictures are just stunning examples of God's creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beauty of the earth is right...these are spectacular shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely post and so beautifully expressed. Your photos are all stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice take on the song and illustrated beautifully in your images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ida,
    There is so much beauty in the simple things and nature around us. We just need to take the time to slowdown, open our eyes, open our hearts and appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shots are excellent... I love the pic of the insect it is so cool.

    Boo Kitty Boo XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMEN to that Ida! and your photos are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really lovely series of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some beautiful shots here - I've stood on that bridge by those falls, and it's an amazing sight!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the maple leaves -- just had to say that one is my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We're on the same page with this one...gorgeous shots♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/my-life/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice pictures, very beautiful, full of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful assortment of photos! I did not get candy and for reason wanting candy corn right now...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome captures Ida! You are really capturing some awesome sights. That first one is simply great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful shots! Thanks for the follow. I'm glad I found your blog, too. Walla Walla is a beautiful area!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What lovely colors! These are great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So many beautiful shots. I agree, life would suck without such beauty around us.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like the way you went with the prompt! Beautiful photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Some pretty awesome photos here. I always say the great outdoors is proof there is a God.

    Thanks so much for your kind comments on my Blog. I would have loved to met up with you..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your photographs. I found the lyrics difficult to deal with in terms of what to post.

    ReplyDelete
  23. WoW!! a wonderful take ida and some absolutely gorgeous images to go with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You certainly have shared some wonderful beauty. Very grateful we have so much natural beauty in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ida your pictures takes are smashing.

    Images as well. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are just incredibly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.