Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Beauty in Autumn

Just popping in today with a little "beauty" to help brighten your day.

Click to Enlarge for full effect. - Saw this on a walk on Monday.






Have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

  1. Such beauty! I love the colors--so vibrant. I love that quote, too. Thank you for sharing this beauty with us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is lovely! Such great fall colors out there right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like trees also. I even started to draw them on my blog. I mean atleast the trunks. Ha-ha.

    This is so picture beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so happy "we" appreciate these wonderful moments!!

    gorgeous fall colors!! it's still here, at the jersey shore!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image, wonderful saying. Have a great day. Your image will help me have one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the world is colourful everywhere, magnificent trees and brilliant fall colours here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of Autumn colors caught in one image, gorgeous foiliage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this beautiful autumn scene! We don't get all that pretty color here...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! It really captures a fall day - the grey sky and the beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.