Hey it's FRIDAY! - Time for some Random 5 Friday thoughts.
You can join in on the fun and find links to others random thoughts by popping over to Nancy's blog, (A Rural Journal).
1. They finally fixed the water leak in our street this week! - Yes, there has been a leak in the city water line for nearly a month now. A steady stream of water bubbled up just past our driveway and down the curb. Wednesday they finally came to repair it. Of course they had to tear up part of our yard and the street to do so which meant having to park in the street for most of the day. Trying to get around all their equipment when I wanted to go somewhere was a bit of pain in the butt but I managed.
2. This week I lost my Cell Phone not once but twice within 2 days time.
Wednesday morning I couldn't find the darn thing and after trying every place that I had been on Tuesday (Bowling Alley, Restaurant, BiMart) I ended up calling my daughter to see if it fell out in her car since I was with her that afternoon. - Yep, that's where it was. So I fetched it. Thursday I go to get my phone and it's gone again. - I finally realize the only place I had it on Wednesday after I had found it was the Clinic where I get my allergy shot. - Called there, yep someone found it in the Parking Lot. - Geez, maybe I need a cord attachment so I won't be dropping it out of my coat pocket all the time!
3. I've decided that whenever something goofy like RF#2 happens or last weeks appointment mix up that heading to Starbucks for Coffee and a Pastry is a pretty good pick-me-up for feeling like a total dork about the crazy things that I get mixed up on. - Yep, had a Caramel Sticky bun and an Eggnog Latte (didn't care much for that one) and brought coffee and goodies home to share with hubby and my mom.
4. I'm thinking of warm places this week. You know, like the Bahamas, Jamaica, the Caribbean ....any place that's warmer then here because it's FREEZING cold right now.
5. My niece's are coming to lunch today. Their favorite meal for me to fix...Macaroni & Cheese! These girls are in their 30's but whenever they come over that's what they always want me to fix. So I'm off to the store to get the macaroni since I'm out.
Thought I'd leave you with a pretty photo of some trees with lovely afternoon sun before the cold set in.