WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.
If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com
This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.
Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.
Friday, November 15, 2013
Random 5 Friday
Random 5 Friday thoughts (minus Mr. Linky) so be sure to check the comment section for links to other people's blogs for their R5F thoughts.
1. I've been trying to go for walks lately. Why do I wait till the weather isn't that great to suddenly get the urge to exercise? Anyway Monday afternoon Greta, Coleen and I took the dogs, Cricket and Pixie for a nice long walk. - All photos today are from that walk.
2. I bowled great on Tuesday (for a change)! 156-150-160 Always makes me feel great when I bowl three decent games.
3. I went to the same dental appointment "twice" this week. How you might be asking, Well Wednesday I got up and after getting Coleen off to school I hurried home and headed off to my dental appointment. Got there and said, "I'm here for my appointment." - The receptionist then proceeds to tell me (while trying not to laugh) that my appointment wasn't until Thursday! - I was positive that I had written it down for Wednesday. Went home only to discover that I had it down for Thursday after all.
4. Enjoy having coffee with my hubby after the 1st appointment on Wednesday that never happened due to the mix-up of when the appointment actual was.
5. Getting ready today to work on making some Thanksgiving cards since I didn't send out Halloween this year and people were wondering what was wrong when they didn't get one! Next will be Christmas cards, I'd better be hustling with the card making.
Have a wonderful day and weekend everyone and thanks for stopping by.