Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - November 17, 2013

Welcome!  -  Once again I'll be doing 2 separate posts.  One for Scavenger Hunt Sunday and the other for Songography.  Please click on the link to the Meme you wish to view.

The links to the actual blogs where the Memes take place will be posted below.

Let's join Ashley (Ramblings and Photos) for SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY.  -  This weeks prompts,  Pattern, Sunglasses, Round, Looking In and Crunchy. 

PATTERN:  I love the different patterns on this house and also the pattern of the ivy growing up the side of it.


SUNGLASSES:  This one was hard.  We've not had enough sun for wearing sunglasses and I just wasn't feeling this prompt.  So I'm going to have to go with an "Archived" photo taken in May of this year.


ROUND:  How about a Merry-go-Round


LOOKING IN:  Another toughie (at least for me it was) - I wanted a picture looking in my mom's living room window where Piglet the cat was comfortable resting on the couch.  Turns out I got the cat but also reflections from her front porch in the window.  Not the greatest of photos but it's interesting.


CRUNCHY:  This one was my favorite photo of this weeks prompts.  I spotted some rather "crunchy" sunflowers while out on a walk.  With the added texture and quote I think it turned out great.  I hope you do as well.


16 comments:

  1. Aw cute cuddly cat! I like the editing on your sunflower is sure is crunchy. I struggled with sunglasses too it's too cold here no ones wearing them and I have none! I like your interpretation of round :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sunflower photo. I had a hard time with "in" also. That is a beautiful house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good choices, love those sunglasses and the reflections on the window with little kitty give the photo a textured look, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your last shot is amazing. Beautiful processing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I so love that sunflower shot! It would make such a nice post card or image on stationary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice selections! Love the house with the various colors of leaves! The merry go round appears to have been around for a while. Really nice sunflower shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pictures, the latest is pure poetry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always enjoy seeing how differently everyone interprets the prompts! The sunflower shot and quote is GREAT and I like 'sun glasses' too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an incredible set of pictures! It is very hard for me to get pictures taken through glass to not reflect what is on the outside. Sometimes those reflections add interest to pictures anyway. I really like the 'crunchy' sunflower and the quote makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great set of pictures! I love the merry go round. I have been on many of them, even though they never really liked me. It never failed that when I played on one I would be the dizzy kind of sick for the rest of the day.
    The crunchy sunflower with the quote is my favorite. You did a great job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sunglasses shot…though they are all very creative! I need to get back to Scavenger Hunt Sunday - I always enjoyed that one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...great job! I have seen so many interesting houses featured in your photographs--loved the architectural details of the house in your first shot with the bright fall colors. That is a FUN hot air balloon, the merry-go-round brought back childhood memories for me (lots of fun and some bumps!) and I thought the reflection in your "looking in" photo added to the shot nicely. Nice editing in your sunflower photo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous house, the best sunglasses photo (even if it was archived) and a cute kitty! The last photo is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do love the sunflower shot! Even though it's from the archives, that hot air balloon is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.