Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sugar Frosted Petals

Old man winter has arrived with some chilly temperature's expected here for the next few days.  It was only 20 degrees out this morning when I walked Coleen to school.  Brrrr.....I walked fast on the way home in an effort to stay warm.  I decided to see what kind of frosty goodness I could find in the yard and discovered the last lone rose blooming on one of my bushes had been dusted with a "sugar" coating of frost on it's petals.


Staying warm inside now with nice hot coffee and my little heater.

12 comments:

  1. this rose looks good enough to eat, like it has been dusted with sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot! Love the detail of frost on the petals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely photo! I really like the light and the frost looks just like coarse sugar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! It's been really cold here too, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW gorgeous.....

    Love the color of the rosé and the texture of the frost!!

    It sure pays to get up early!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I first thought it is a sugar. Wow! Nature is a real artist and you are such an amazing photographer, Ida! What a nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ida
    Thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction to find your photography blog - although you could have warned me that I needed to bring a cardi as you were offering a frosty reception, having visited the wrong place!!!! - ha :)
    Only teasing, I loooove your photo, glad I made it.
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous macro Ida -- surprised the petals have not turned. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful and beautiful capture you found. Loving it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeous, it looks like it should be in a candy shop! Breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty picture! I'm catching up on posts I've missed this a.m.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.