Let's join Tanya (Around Roanoke) for
WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE.
I thought today I would take a peek back at some sunnier, warmer days with my photos.
1. Have you had enough of "winter" already even though it doesn't officially begin until Dec. 21st? - Perhaps you might enjoy traveling then to these destinations to escape the winter blues. Bermuda or the Bahamas sounds good to me.
2. How about some summer time music?
3. Well today we didn't have "icy" road conditions - Hip, Hip Hooray. There is still ice in place so you have to be careful but it's warming up a little. Should you be stuck inside due to bad weather and have kids I found this really neat sight with tons of activities to try. I'm thinking Coleen might enjoy some of these during her Christmas break. Check it out HERE
4. Something "artistic" and amazing with leaves. My good friend sent me this link and I'm sharing it with you. http://www.boredpanda.com/leaf-cutting-omid-asadi/ Can you imagine the patience it would take to create stuff like this.
5. There was a little blurb in our paper the other day that caught my attention. I'm a fan of the book/movie, Gone With The Wind and thought this was pretty cool. Apparently it was worthy enough news to be shared in People Magazine.
Also joining Adrienne (My Memory Art) for Six Word Friday.
This weeks theme: Season
That's it for today. I hope you've enjoyed your stay here. Have a great weekend.