Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Songography - It's a Wonderful World

Welcome.  Once again I'll be participating in both Songography and Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  This week there will be 2 separate posts so be sure to click on the link to that post. - The links to the actual Memes will be below:


Please join me and Kathy from You'll Shoot Your Eye Out for SONGOGRAPHY  This weeks song,  It's a Wonderful World.  Kathy has chosen a version by, Playing for Change but the most common version is by Louis Armstrong.
 
 

 "What A Wonderful World"
I see trees of green,
 

 red roses too.
 
 
 

 I see them bloom,
for me and you.
And I think to myself,
what a wonderful world.


 I see skies of blue,
And clouds of white.
 

 The bright blessed day,
The dark sacred night.
And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.


 The colors of the rainbow,
So pretty in the sky.
 

 Are also on the faces,
Of people going by,
I see friends shaking hands.
Saying, "How do you do?"
They're really saying,
"I love you".

I hear babies cry,
I watch them grow,
 

 They'll learn much more,
Than I'll ever know.
And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

Yes, I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

Oh yeah.

28 comments:

  1. my oh my this is lovely-L.A. singing that song was how we ended our aerobics classes I did for nearly 3 years...still think I should lay out flat wherever I am when hearing it and relax down ;-). sweet post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The rainbow is so gorgeous! It truly is a wonderful world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh ida...talk about the same page...

    i LOVE this, which is obvious as mine is almost identical!!

    love, love, love your baby!!

    have a happy sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful images to illustrate these lyrics Ida. Hope you are having a good Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done Ida. The clouds and rainbow shots are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, what a sparkle in those beautiful eyes! And your capture of those clouds is so striking! Thanks for joining in on Song-ography :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful images - and oh, that baby ... too cute.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heavenly and delightful Ida. My heart is singing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderful images for the song! That sweet, drooling baby is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You pictured this song really well. That babe is adorable and the rainbow shot is awesome. I love the color of the sky behind it too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great interpretation...love the one of the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great post - you covered the whole song with such beautiful shots.
    What a wonderful post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think was one of the easiest songs so far for everyone to interpret. The imagery of the song just reaches people.
    You did a great job!
    I especially like the rainbow shot and that baby photo makes you smile back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ida I love the photos that you have posted with the words to this great old song! What an amazing rainbow !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Delicious song, arguably the world showing your photos is wonderful, I liked!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You nailed that song! Lovely photos and especially that sweet little babe! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. great collection of photos but the rainbow is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That song brings tears to my eyes -wonderful photos and post -Thanks for comments and visiting, carol, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely interpretation and presentation! Have a wonder filled week! Thanks for dropping by♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Ida!! This is fabulous!! This was one of my father's favourite songs and I think you have captured it so beautifully in pictures! Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's all a matter of perspective, isn't it! If more people decided to see how wonderful the world is, it would be such a better place. Your photos are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the baby face. so cute. awwww!! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  23. The best song ever and some awesome photos go go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You've chosen perfect images for this song! Wonderful indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I can only add to the song - what a wonderful world with wonderful people! And I happen to know one of them; it is you - Ida! Thank you for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.