Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy May Day

For as long as I can remember I've been giving my Mom a May Day flower.  The object is to try and surprise the person by ringing their doorbell and running away before they catch you.  By now my mom knows it's me leaving the flowers but we still have fun with the running and hiding.

Now the tradition is being carried on by my daughter and granddaughter as well.

I received a nice Hollyhock plant this morning from them.
I gave my mom some Begonia plants.

We went shopping for plants yesterday (in the cold and wind) and I purchased some Gerbera Daisies, this is one of them.  They were planted this morning and I thought I would share it with you.

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome Ida! (both the photo and the concept!)
    My daughter's birthday is today and she moved into a new home last month...you have given me a brilliant idea for starting a new tradition! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tradition! Pretty gerber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gerbera! Happy May to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.