Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"Whatever" Wednesday - May 23, 2012

Oh my gosh this month has just seemed to "fly by" with super sonic speed.  May has so many things going on here (Mother's Day, Balloon Stampede, Ducky Derby, Hubby's Birthday) just to name a few. Top that off with having friends over for dinner last week and another friend visiting yesterday for a day of stamping and fun well let's just say I've been rather busy, but I've enjoyed every minute of it.

So for today I'm sharing several different photo's taken this month at various times.

Last weekend we drove down to McNary Dam to see if the fish were running upstream.  Sadly we only saw some Chad but no Salmon or Steelhead.  I did take some nice pictures though and am sharing a couple from that trip with you today.

On the way home I had my husband stop so I could snap a shot of a hillside where the Swallows nest.  I think it's fascinating seeing all the holes in the side of the hill where they make their nests.

Last week Coleen's Grandpa (My hubby, Mike) made her a very happy little girl.  He bought her a Motorcycle Helmet and took her for a ride on his Harley.  Then one day after school he picked her up on the Harley so the kids at school could see her riding on it.  She was so excited about getting the helmet and going for a ride with her Grandpa.  She gives the ride a "Two-Thumbs" up endorsement.


This past weekend was the annual Ducky Derby here in Walla Walla.  The proceeds of the event go towards helping to prevent Child Abuse.  I wasn't able to attend the event due to having company over for dinner that evening and having to prepare for the meal.  I did howeve snap a shot of the Giant Mascot on top the Bank to share with you.

Lastly I snapped a photo of our cat, Snickers inside a box the other night and just had to share.  She's a rather, shy and timid cat and doesn't come out into the living room very often if the other cats are out and about.  Doesn't she look sweet?

That's it for this weeks Whatever Wednesday edition.  I hope you've enjoyed your visit.

6 comments:

  1. Love the hog- my uncle has one so similar to that one. My hubs has the Road King Classic- gorgeous pieces of machinery aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did have a busy week! I can just imagine the thrill of being picked up at school on a Harley!! She will never forget this moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little girl with her grandpa on the motorcycle made me smile. She looks like one happy little girl! The cliff where the swallows nest is very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scenery! And what is it about cats and boxes? Leave an open box around and cats will be in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ida, The swallow's nests in the hillside are quite something. I would never have guessed a bird had made all those little caves. I like the shot of Coleen giving the big thumbs up. I bet all her friends at school were so jealous when they saw her getting a ride on a Harley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She must have felt like a million bucks riding on that bike!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.