Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

"Whatever" Wednesday - The Metal Sculpture Edition

Hi! - Well this week I'm sharing some photo's taken back in Feb. of this year.  Coleen and I made a trip around town to take some pictures and we discovered this Metal Sculpture downtown on Main Street.


There is a Nest and birds in the tree...



A Closer View of the Nest...



There is a butterfly or dragonfly (not sure which it's suppose to be)...



A Spider in it's web with it's prey...


Lastly some funky flowers at the base of the tree...



Hope you have enjoyed a little bit of the "art" that is part of our downtown. 

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic sculptures! It's obvious a lot of work went into those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cool find! My favorite part is the funky flowers! They make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That a beautiful piece, Ida. I wouldn't mind having that in my yard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is neat sculpture--love the spiderweb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. Far better than taking to a scrap metal yard. This is a good use for old pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.