Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Memorial Day and Birthday Remembrance

Please click HERE for my Scavenger Hunt Sunday Photos:

I couldn't let this day pass without posting these two photos.

 The flowers my mom and I took out to the Cemetery this morning for my dad's birthday.  We grew all these flowers in our own gardens.  He loved seeing our flowers when he was alive.

Next up:


Nothing more needs to be said.

4 comments:

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.