Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Macro Monday - A Tiny White Spider

Gosh it's been ages since I've participated in Macro Monday over on Lisa's blog so I thought today I would join in.

This morning my daughter spotted a tiny white spider on her rose bush and took me out to show me.  I decided to try snapping some Macro Shots of the little thing and boy was that hard to do.  For some odd reason I was having trouble getting the Macro feature on my PAS camera to work right.  I managed to get off a couple of shots that I liked.  I did a tiny bit of editing on the photo's and here they are:



You could almost see through this spider, it was quite translucent.  Perhaps that is why the Macro Lens was having trouble adjusting.  Anyway I thought it was a very different spider from the ones we normally see around here and it was quite small.  This photo makes it look much bigger that it really was.

Take care & enjoy your day.

8 comments:

  1. It's been awhile since I've participated in MM too-- you've reminded me I need to get back into it! Awesome shot of that spider!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shots of this itsy-bitsy spider, especially the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful macros, Ida! Love the spider! I've never seen a white one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these shots. The spider and the leaves look fresh and young.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that last shot. The spider really stands out against the leaves! What a good eye she has to see this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a gem there in the second photo I think. Not sure of the name of the spider, but it's painful to be bitten by one...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Ida! What amazing shots! So clear and bright...simply gorgeous!
    I need to get myself one of those lenses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.