Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sunflower Delight - FAF, PAF, OYGIF

It's Friday and time for some of my favorite Memes:  Flower Art Friday, Photo Art Friday and Orange You Glad It's Friday.

I'll be featuring Sunflower Photo's for each one and they will all have a different photo so please check them out and if you are visiting for a particular Meme you will find the photo's listed alphabetically according to the Meme.

Click on Photo's to Enlarge

FLOWER ART FRIDAY  This is posted on LeAnne's Blog usually midday on Thursdays.

I added a layer of Bonnie's (Pixed Dust Photo Art) Abstract Scratches texture, Overlay 70% Opacity and eared it off the bee only.  Then the Grunge Frame was added on Be Funky.


                                                                                             
 PHOTO ART FRIDAY  This is posted on Bonnie's blog, (Pixel Dust Photo Art) later afternoon on Thursdays.
This week was a bit of a "challenge" as Bonnie gave us the optional theme:
You can use the prompt to compose a seven word sentence that describes your life or experience or process as an artist (be it a photographer, painter, mixed media artist, digital artists, whatever ...) and marry your sentence to a piece of photo art that somehow illustrates your sentence.

I did a lot of thinking about that and decided upon my 7 Word Sentence before I found a photograph that I wanted to use it on.  I think this describes me pretty well.



For me my Photography, Photo Art, Stamping/Crafting etc...are all ways for me to express my feelings and the joy that I get out of life in general.  I'm not a real flashy sort of person and my life is pretty simple but I plan to enjoy it to the fullest that I can.


      
ORANGE YOU GLAD IT'S FRIDAY      This is posted on Sarah's blog:  (Hood Photo) on Friday mornings.                                    


Don't forget to stop by the different blogs and check out all the great entries from the other participants. 

Have a wonderful weekend.





34 comments:

  1. You have a great weekend too. The flowers are really nice. I love these shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images. I love sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming from PAF - what a beautiful image and your seven word sentence is lovely. Thanks so much for sharing. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job with those! They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all gorgeous! I love sunflowers, thank you for sharing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't think of a better seven word sentence. It's fits me as well.

    That last sunflower is showing off some beautiful fall colors...makes me eager for the leaves to start turning to reds, oranges, and yellows. Have a good weekend, Ida.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If being you is as bright and happy as that photo, you are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sunflower images are beautiful and I like the words you wrote to describe yourself and your art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty flower shots. I also liked your wolf spider.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone of these photos is absolutely lovely. Beautifully done - Love your 7 words!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful photos, and I love your seven word sentence! Perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved that you like colour. Wonderful. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are really beautiful shots of a beautiful, robust flower!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful colors, I love these sunflowers masterfully captured. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Ida, I thank you for visiting my blog; I'm your newest follower. Your photos are awesome. Autumn is my fav time of the year. I look forward to visiting you often! Mildred

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Ida,

    Just a quick note to let you know I chose your awesome Chinese Lantern submission from last week as the featured photo for this week. Thanks so much for sharing!

    Sarah
    Hood Photo Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shining like the sun* Beautiful flower and beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marvelous compositions. Love the top one :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Här har det regnat hela dagen så det var bra att se solen i dina bilder.Ha de gott i helgen.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous blazing sunflowers. They are not "quiet" flowers are they.

    ReplyDelete
  21. the first piece if beautiful. I love the frame.
    I really like the words that describes you, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like all of them. You have a very nice senctence for PAF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful positive thoughts and images. Great editing too:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love sunflowers Ida! Your images are lovely. I especially like the one you did for Bonnie's challenge. Great message too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love all your sunflowers and your 7-word sentence is GREAT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are all gorgeous! I love the frame you used in the first pic, it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sunflowers are just such happy flowers! I like your sentence very much.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi there, love your sunflowers such happy flowers, visiting from PAF I really relate to your sentence thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog Desktop Dreams.....

    ReplyDelete
  29. simple is good and BEing YOU, it's the whole point in Life, don't you think?!

    I love your sentence and how it resonates.

    BEautimous!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful job Ida, love the frame in the first one and perfect words in your second!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous pieces of photo-art Ida! Your sentence reflects the authenticity we see in your work every week. Thanks for sharing with PAF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.