Time for some Friday Fun once again. Let's get started with Six Word Friday hosted by Adrienne (My Memory Art).
This weeks word, Leave(s) - Showcasing a few shots of the Flame Maple that is just around the corner of the block. These are all taken on the same tree.
Joining in now for Willy-Nilly Friday 5 hosted by Tanya (Around Roanoke).
1. We went to the local Corn Maze this past Sunday night. I didn't take the camera along since we always go when it's dark and pictures don't turn out. So here's a photo of the Maze from the Newspaper.
2. Speaking of Spiderwebs....I'm always trying to get a cool looking shot of a web like I've seen others do. This seems to be the best I can find around here though and they always look like the spider has pooped (sorry) in the center of the web.
3. Coleen got a "glow stick" at the corn maze. She was twirling it around the other night and I decided to try and take her picture while she was twirling it. The results were pretty cool. Granted my camera doesn't take great night shots but I still think this is really fun.
4. I like squirrels, they really can be quite entertaining. Saw this little guy at the park and had to snap his photo. The expression on it's face is so funny.
5. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love seeing the decorations people put out. Coleen and I spotted this one while out walking the other night. Looks like this witch had a rough day.
You know I just can't pass Friday up without my (Cat) photo so here it is.
Joining Steve (The Burnt Food Dude) for Feline Friday.
WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.
If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com
This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.
Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.