First up: Six Word Fridays hosted by Adrienne at My Memory Art. The theme this week was: Drink.
Drink oh soul
on Nature's Wine
Fruits of Autumn
Ripen on Vine
Drink until you've
had your fill
Alas my friend
You never will.
by Ida P. Krause©
(This shot was taken at the car show I attended I thought it fit the prompt.)Willy-Nilly Friday Five.
1. I have been spotting unusual things when I set out on little photo hunts around the town. I discovered these one day last week.
2. Anyone watch the new season of DWTS? - Is it just me or is this bunch just not all that exciting to watch. Normally I recognize a lot of the people they get as the "Stars" but this time around I had no clue to about half of them. I mean an "Internet Vlogger/Blogger" is a Star?
3. Browsing around for something different to write about I discovered some funny and interesting facts. Here are a couple of them I liked:
In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand.
In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere. Now I'm going to have to watch old reruns and look for that Superman.
23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts. Why would anyone want to do that!
4. Another of my attempts at Black and White Photography. This one is different. It's a shadow of a plant on the sidewalk. What do you think about the composition etc...feedback is appreciated.
5. Of course we can't have Friday go by without a cat photo so once again here is some "Cat Art" shared with Feline Art.
Original Photo - Click to enlarge.
Finally let's join Hillary (Feeling Beachie) for Follow Friday For Fill-In Fun.The statements:
- During_____, I______
- While I like_____, I wouldn’t______
- Reading while______, is______
- Why would anyone______
1. During my growing up years, I wanted to be an Actress.
2. While I like the ocean, I wouldn't want to live there (bad for Asthma)
3. Reading while riding in a car, is hard for me now. I get car sick. I didn't as a child though so I wonder why I do now.
4. Why would anyone read my blog? - Okay I couldn't think of anything for this one and that's the first thing that popped into my head.
Have a great weekend and thanks again for stopping by.