Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Saturday, October 10, 2015

31 Days of Inspiration - Day 10

Hello & Welcome - It's a beautiful fall day here today. I hope whereever you are it's a beautiful day there as well.

Here is Day 10 for my 31 Days of Inspiration:


Go out today & look around you, find the beauty in God's creation and enjoy it.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful here as well! I've got one blueberry bush a brilliant shade of red; the other two are green. Wish they still had some blueberries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that quote and i do agree 100 percent with it. so beutiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ida!! You need to read our blog because you WON OUR CAT POEM BOOK! (it was announced days ago) I need you to email me your COMPLETE MAILING ADDRESS ASAP: to cgittleman at mi dot rr dot com
    catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  4. God's Beauty is truly all around!! Enjoy the weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just happened upon you blog, very nice!!! Love this quote!! Very nice God bless

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors in this are so pretty. Love the quote you paired with it too. It was a beautiful day here and I took advantage of the nice weather for part of the day

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your philosophy. If we could only get the rest of the world to walk in step we'd sort out sooooo many problems. All the best, Bonny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice, Ida. You are really coming up with some great inspiration! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! Love the quote!! God bless

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.