Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

31 Days of Inspiration - Day 28

Well we are halfway through another week - Hope it's been going well for you.

Here is today's Inspiration Photo:


  If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
                                           Romans 12:18 NIV

10 comments:

  1. if only we could all follow that verse about living in peace ... i find it very hard to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ida, great quote and a lovely image! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...another week more than half gone....lovely picture

    ReplyDelete
  4. It could just be my screen, but I had a hard time reading some of the words.
    That said, gorgeous picture, and I think grass is the perfect pairing for a quote about peace. The gentle way it sways in the wind can have me mesmerized in the garden for several minutes before I realize that I've been staring off into space and try to remember what I was doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many talk about peace, but they go through life with their fists clenched. You gotta live it - definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a TRUE comment that is.... and sometimes it really takes a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving your days of inspiration Ida!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.