Joining Tanya (Around Roanoke) for WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE
1. Wow October snuck up on me...I planned to post 31 days of Inspiration and now I'm a day behind. Oh well you get the first two days here today:
2. I've been seeing a lot of these lately:
Found this video on Mantis, Crabs & Spiders that's rather cool:
3. "Blondie's" back....no not the singer. - Blondie is the name we've given to a cat we've been feeding off & on for atleast 5-6 years now. He's an amazing cat in that he'll show up for several weeks and then disappear for months on end. - We don't know if he belongs to anyone or is a feral cat. He won't let us get much closer then 3-4 ft. before he'll run. However sometimes he'll look all beat up and battered and then the next time you see him his fur is all pretty and clean and brushed so we think someone may actually take care of him. It's hard to get decent photos of him because he only shows up at night to eat the food we leave out but here is one I took the other night. Mind you we hadn't seen him for at least 5 months and then one night there he was waiting for food again.
4. Coleen came home from school the other day and said she wanted to take a nap (something she rarely does). They had just had PE and had did their "mile run." - She was on the couch watching TV and pretty soon Grandpa called me in to see her and this is what I found. Apparently, Bandit was tired too as he fell asleep with her.
5. People are starting to decorate for Halloween now here in town. While out on a walk with Pixie we spotted these "Bumpy Pumpkins" in someone's yard.
That's it for me this week. I decided to keep today simple and only do one Meme since I plan to post a photo everyday this month (hopefully.)