Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Black and White Wednesday & 31 Days of Inspiration Day 7


 
 
 

 Joining Adrienne (My Memory Art) for:
BLACK & WHITE WEDNESDAYS - This also covers my 31 Days of Inspiration.

Have a beautiful day & remember to see those small things in your life as something so much bigger.

19 comments:

  1. A perfect picture for a perfect day! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, some days need more reminding than others...It is rainy and cold here today, and I scheduled today to get a bunch of yard work done as the rest of my week is busy. Plugging through and coming in frequently to get warmed up. I hope you're having a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is simple and oh so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely black and white and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good advise and something I try to do each day. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this one is awesome. Love the sepia tone and the quote is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo and very inspirational words ~

    Happy Week to you,
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. and one day you find that the little things become big things!!! i really like this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mother Theresa was so wise! Lovely image! x K

    ReplyDelete
  10. A book, music notes, monochrome - a few of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this, Ida! Is that your photo that you added the quote to? I am a follower of Mother Teresa. She is up for canonization next year. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely soft black and white with a great subject.

    I have had a stressful week here with my fur baby who has severe renal failure. Today he actually ate and seems a bit improved but have to wait til Monday to see if what we are doing now is enough. This is why I am late commenting on my b 7 w Wed. posts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your photo is quite serene and the quote fits it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Outstanding black and white photo! Great subject for it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this!!! I think I found my new favourite quote.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.