Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

31 Days of Inspiration - Day 6

Sometimes this can be difficult to do but I think it's good advice.

Have a "positive" day!

18 comments:

  1. A lovely reminder! Hope your day is sweet. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, not always easy but a good goal to aim for. Love the picture, very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wise words to live by Ida and I love your photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yap, it's not always easy to be positive.

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous flowers and yup easier said than done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great advice and beautiful photo... will TRY real hard to do this

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are right in that it is not always easy to do. Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty......it is a choice, one we all need to make and do!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes!
    When I do my yoga and meditation, I try to remember with my breathing: Inhale all the positive energy, and exhale all negativity. It's a good breathing rhythm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these flowers - so delicate! Is 31 days of inspiration a meme, or is this something you are initiating?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.