Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

31 Days of Inspiration - Day 20

Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments on this series that I've been doing this month. - If I don't personally reply back to your comment please know that I appreciate each and every one. 

Here is today's Inspiration:


Be respectful of others and be humble. - Have a blessed day.

10 comments:

  1. These yellow flowers are very inspiring !!
    Great photo ! Greetings !

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty flowers. That's a good quote too

    ReplyDelete
  3. being humble is easy 4 some, but at times more difficult. ( ;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ida

    I scrolled through your posts to look at all your inspiration posts. I enjoyed both your beautiful photography and the quotes you chose to use use. This was such a nice idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the idea of daily inspirational posting.

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great quote, Ida. And the sunny yellow flowers are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I haven't been by recently. I love your inspirational posts you are doing. Very nice, and beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. another great one! I have gotten such an uplift of Spirit this month from reading all your quotes and seeing your lovely images!! I've been battling a cold, but somehow each quote is just giving me a nice outlook to carry on! thanks for sharing this series with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. another great one! I have gotten such an uplift of Spirit this month from reading all your quotes and seeing your lovely images!! I've been battling a cold, but somehow each quote is just giving me a nice outlook to carry on! thanks for sharing this series with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.