Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Good Fences # 83 - 31 Days of Inspiration - Day 22



 Joining Theresa (The Run-a-round Ranch Report) today for GOOD FENCES and sharing my 31 Days of Inspiration Photo as well.



In the fall you see this wonderful vine all over the place. - I never knew what it was called until I started blogging and learned that it's called, Virginia Creeper.  Which is weird since I live in Washington state not Virginia but who cares....it's just gorgeous.

Oops! - I posted yesterday's Inspiration Photo a Day early. It was supposed to be part of this post.  - Oh well here is a different one for today.


USE IT WISELY


 
On the way to the grocery store one day I spotted a Chain Link fence with this same type of vine on it and stopped to snap some photos to share for Good Fences:

There is a smalle creek running behind that fence and I love how the red, yellow & orange of the vines is mixed in with the green trees.

 
 



Did you spot any bug visitors in this shot?


I'd say these vines dress up that chain link fencing mighty fine.

32 comments:

  1. Oh, Ida, these are gorgeous...and I love today's quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ida!:) What beautiful colours in your fence post. The Viginia Creeper is one of my favourites this time of year, and looks lovely on the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics of the leaves with part of the fence are beautiful! and so Fall-like:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vine is pretty, lovely Autumn colors. Great fence finds. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wine leaves, it's the best season now.
    Enjoy the autumn time
    (hope we get a few sunny days too, we have really a winter here)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! It definitely enhanced the fence with vivid color! We even have Virginia creeper here in Ireland! It grows well too!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. really does lend some beautiful color. thanks, ida.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post Ida, seeing the changing leaves up close as in your photos, is a wonderful thing to see. Very photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ida, Love the old cyclone dressed with fall leaves. What gorgeous photos and great feature for Good Fences and the season. Love the quote and I pinned it. Thank you for sharing.
    Have a great weekend. cm

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a big chain link fan normally, but the "decoration" on that one is awesome! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's really pretty. that Virginia creeper can creep up to Pennsylvania and hang out here in my yard if it wants.....lol I did spot the bug visitor too

    ReplyDelete
  12. This vine really gives off some beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is that a toad Ida? Love the fence with the colourful ivy and your inspirational quote is perfect. Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Virginia creeper certainly pretties up the chain link.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The vine makes the otherwise 'commonplace' chainlink fence a thing of beauty.
    Fantastic composition and find!
    Have a Great Day, Ida!
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful fall foliage.

    I know you do understand about my kitty...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A very colourful and attractive vine decorating the fence. Yes I see the bug and it also likes the beautiful vine.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your comment is so true. Pretty leaves and your fencing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I just love that vine! I have some that I'm unable to divide from the hops overtaking it, but I did manage to salvage some and get it started on a different fence, really far from my wonderful hops!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Virginia Creeper always puts on such a pretty show for fall! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such beautiful vines...almost can't see the fence!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nature really did a great decorating job the fence. Looks so pretty. Nice inspirational thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  23. what chain link fence!!?? i spotted the bug, but only because you mentioned it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. A wonderful series of brilliant color. A very appealing series.

    ReplyDelete
  25. that fence has a gorgeous decoration :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. And I would say you hit the nail on the head. Absolutely beautiful autumn leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  27. that fence is dressed mighty fine in those glorious colours!!
    and I do believe we have that same vine in some places here too... and Canada is pretty far from Virginia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Just look how that gorgeous foliage transforms an ordinary fence! Ida, I've scrolled through and looked at everything. I so enjoy the quote you find. They are food for thought and your photos are food for the soul. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.