Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Friday, October 23, 2015

31 Days of Inspiration - Day 23 and Six Word Fridays


 Today I'm joining Adrienne, (My Memory Art) for SIX WORD FRIDAYS - The word this week was, Leaf.

I love this time of year because there is so much beauty in the changing of the trees.

My last photo will be today's Inspiration Photo.

 
Click to Enlarge All Images.





GLORIOUS
 
 

 BEAUTY
 
 
 
CHANGING
 
 
 
QUICKLY
 
 
AUTUMN
 
 
COMES


          Wishing you truth and joyous tranquillity.

22 comments:

  1. I love that second last photo! And a great quote too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Ida! What a lovely post. The fall colors are gorgeous and I love your quote. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some great leafs to showcase. I'm drawn to the green and yellow and the shapes of some of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found some great leafs to showcase. I'm drawn to the green and yellow and the shapes of some of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty fall colors. Love all your pictures. I was out and about today and was in awe of all the colors around me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is the chestnut--natural contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello
    I invite you to look at my new pictures. Best regards and have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though it means that winter is coming, I have always loved to see autumn colors. Your bright yellows are just lovely to see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures of all the gorgeous leaves. Our leaves are just starting to turn colors.You have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You definitely captured the gloriousness of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty autumn leaves. I like the three toned one - green, yellow, and brown.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Exquisite photos. Loving your autumn vibe. All the best, Bonny

    ReplyDelete
  13. I especially love the #1 and #2 because of the beautiful colors. The one of the leaves cradling the berries presents an interesting view. I also like the one with the leaf on the tiles. Thank you for sharing the quotation and threading all your photos together with single words. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hiya Ida,
    I'm a day late, but these pix are spectacular. Just sayin'. :) :) :)
    :) m & jb

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are gorgeous. I miss having that kind of foliage. Most of those should be printed out and displayed in your home somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Rumi is one of favourite quotables. There's so many great ones to choose from!
    Beautiful pictures, the colours are beautiful, but that one with the green in the middle and the edges starting to turn shades is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your leaves on the brick walk are so stunning. Wonderful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I sure did not realize I was this far behind...sorry about being so late to comment. I do enjoy your blog. I need to take your quote today and remember it often.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.