Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Friday, October 9, 2015

31 Days of Inspiration Day 9



If you are visiting for Good Fences click on the link to that post:
 
Here is today's Inspirational quote:

 

Hope this brings a smile to your face. - Don't forget to smile today, you never know how that might brighten someone's day.

19 comments:

  1. that's a great quote and an awesome picture!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiles can be priceless, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so sweet! Love the texture of the tree bark!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quote is very true. Love the photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't a smile just make your day?

    At one post office I had a big challenge. I had a lady that was always sour. No matter what I did, I could not get her to smile, not once in an entire year! Finally I decided to shock her...hoping for a smile. I said, I am going home tonight and do a rain dance naked in the moonlight. Surely that will work cause we need rain. Not one smile did I get then but the next morning after a late night rain, she was grinning from ear to ear and said, I know what you did last night!!! Finally, I had a smile!

    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wonderful and inspiring post, thank you! x Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't that a wonderful quote. What an outstanding, dear, sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a lovely quote and image. I try to smile all the time.

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello
    I wish you a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. my goodness what a fabulous photo and of course Mother Theresa quotes are some of the best ever... happy weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous photo! I have been trying for a long time to get a photo like that of my squirrel friend. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am smiling as i type, he/she is adorable and I have one of his distant cousins on my post today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I've already smiled. But I'll try again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yep - smiling!!
    even though I do have to clean my house for my Thanksgiving dinner, but I will carry the smile through all those boring tasks and remember that soon my table will be surrounded with laughter, love and good food!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.