Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Monday, October 26, 2015

31 Days of Inspiration - Day 26

 
 
Happy Monday! Here is today's Inspiration Photo:
 

 

It's laundry day here today.   I will be grateful that I have enough clothes to wear that they need to be washed weekly instead of every day.

How about you?  What can you show "gratitude" for today?

9 comments:

  1. I'm doing laundry today too. Grateful for a quiet house to do it in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful for every thing I can see and many things I cannot.

    Beautiful picture and thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thank you for the beauty you added to my day! Wishing you a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am grateful for God's ornaments he hung on this plant for us to enjoy and for you to photograph. beautiful photo. i am grateful he brought me together with my husband 31 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great quote! I'm going to garner that one away for further use. All the best, Bonny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm grateful for having a strong body. For being able to do anything I want and having the energy to do everything I have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm grateful for the job I have to go to and the timeclock I get to punch at 2:30 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grateful for our furnace that is running and keeping us warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most of us have so much...we forget to be thankful. At least I do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.