Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Monday, October 5, 2015

One Four Challenge & 31 Days of Inspiration

Yes I will be doing 2 different things today so make sure you look at the entire post.

Joining Robyn (Captivate Me) for the October One Four Challenge.

This month I chose a photo I've had for some time (since 2014) and have just been waiting for a chance to do something with it.

This month I'm starting by showing you the Original SOOC shot first with no editing other then my watermark.

 
For my Week 1 Edit I decided to first straighten and crop the photo.  Then I wanted it to be more "cheery" so I adjusted the lighting and added in a little more color.  I also cloned out the dried up bush in front of the cherub and the yellow sign off the pole on the right side of the photo.  - All work was done on Pic Monkey.

 Week #1
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for Day 5 of my 31 Days of Inspiration I submit the following photo and quote:
 
 
 



Wishing you a wonderful week.

23 comments:

  1. The brightening of that photo made all the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful quote and yes, I will "relish the small pleasures!!! Wishing you well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The birds in the water is great, a prefect quote for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pelicans are high on my list of pleasures. the edit looks so much better with the sing and dead bush gone. PM makes such a big difference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is always so refreshing to visit here......Great posting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job, wouldnt have noticed the cloned shrub til i read it in your notes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done. WE don't like to do too much to the photos either.

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all those pelicans. Such great colors and reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blessings....
    cool.
    for you, think blessings that keep your moving, smiling, inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. neat to see the changes in the first, both are lovely photos-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ida! I really like what you have done to your photo.Both of your photos are very pretty and love your header too...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good job with that first one. It was pretty to start with but the touch ups you did made it even prettier.
    Love the one of the pelicans and that's a great quote

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice work, Ida. I like the cherub & garden photo. Peaceful. I especially like the quote and photo. I agree, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Ida!:) Nice quotes for today especally the second, and I like what you did with both pictures. I would love to see pelicans in the wild.Good job!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. great job on the edit!!! I'll have to learn how to edit something out of the picture like that. I bet it would come in handy.
    And I like your quote too... small pleasures are often the best.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a little bit of editing made such a huge change on the photo. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just scrolled through, Ida, and I have to tell you your photography skills are just amazing. A little editing can work wonders, too. When I first saw the unedited photo I thought how pretty it was, and then I scrolled down and saw the doctored up version and my eyes popped out. You have really honed your skills over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like how you brightened and warmed up the photo, it is very fresh and inviting like a spring day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ida this is such a lovely image for October and I think your beginning edits are perfect. Definitely cheery and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.