Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Giving Thanks - Day 1


 It's November and I thought that I'd (try) to post every day this month.  Not just any post but a post about being Thankful and Grateful for all the blessings in my life.  I hope to encourage you to do the same.


Today I am thankful I was able to walk around the block and take a few photos (this is one of them) before it started raining.

I'm also thankful for this sweet little girl who brings a lot of joy into my life.



Thanks for dropping by.  Don't forget to count your blessings.

4 comments:

  1. Oh the little one is most adorable. Joy indeed.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ida. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Counting your blessings = gratitude, which is one of my favorite things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great idea for the month. Jo Jo is absolutely adorable. I love that last picture. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is the cutest kitty EVER! so precious, what a super costume. glad you got to walk and snap... i did 10 minutes of that yesterday when I left the library

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.