Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Giving Thanks - Day 7


 Today I'm thankful that I managed to get some pretty decent scores bowling and did not get upset with myself when I missed easy spares. It's my goal this year to just bowl and have fun.  So far so good.

I'm thankful that hubby is doing better each and every day and is working pretty steady.

I'm thankful that I spotted these pretty pumpkins while out on my short walk yesterday and snapped their photo.  I needed some new photos for this months posts.

I'm thankful for laughter and time spent with friends.  We had some good laughs at bowling today!

So what little blessings are you thankful for today.

See you all again tomorrow (I hope.)

3 comments:

  1. I have never seen warty pumpkins this small. They are adorable. I guess bowling takes practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought that pumpkins arranged on front porches like that looked so nice.
    I haven't been bowling in a very long time. I remember when I bowled on a mixed league ages ago, there were people who were far too serious about it. It took a lot of the fun out of bowling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am a horrible bowler. I said this to my friend in Savannah, when she asked me to go with her. she did not believe me. after the horrid game I played she said I was right and could not go bowling with her again because I jinxed her game and she lost and never had before. be right there to bowl with you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.