Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Monday, November 27, 2023

Giving Thanks - Day 27

 Welcome. - I hope your week has started out on a positive note.


Today I am thankful that while is was very chilly here - we didn't even make it past 30 today (brrrr) there was no snow to deal with.

I'm thankful that I had more uninterrupted time in the craft room and am starting to get a few more Christmas cards finished.

I was able to get my medication that I was supposed to order last week (the pharmacy likes a 3 day notice) but I forgot to order it until today.  Thankfully they filled it,  I just had to go pick it up.

I'm thankful for a very nice lunch and the drive over the border (17 miles) to eat it.

Our newest Christmas decoration arrived a day early! - Will post a picture of it soon.

Take care & have a beautiful and thankful day.

3 comments:

  1. I was thankful yesterday morning that the snow hadn't started so I was able to get out and get my prescription filled. I woke up this morning and we got blasted over night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what border? to where? brrrrrrrrrrr at 30, we are at 59 and freezing. 😛

    ReplyDelete
  3. There really is so much to be grateful for! A season of gratefulness and thankfulness continues into the season of rejoicing for His birth. It is snowing here today - we are getting quite a bit of snow, tis the season, lol! Happy December to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.