Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Giving Thanks - Day 28


 Today I'm thankful for:  A good day bowling.  It was fun, I got some exercise, didn't get overly tired and had 2 very nice games and an okay game. (161 - 125- 160) - That middle game has been tough the last couple of weeks.

I'm thankful for a relaxing evening watching Dancing With The Stars.  Some really nice dances tonight, so fun to watch.
 
I'm thankful for some snuggles with the cats.
 
 
So how was your day?

3 comments:

  1. I was so mad last year when they put Dancing with stars on peacock and we could not watch it. now it is back and we are watching it. I found for the first time ever, i did not know a single one of the stars except Barry. I think they are all amazing to learn those steps. not sure i could do that even if i were back a lot younger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember my bowling days and I can relate to those scores. It always seemed like the first and last game were ok and that middle one was always the lowest.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.