Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Saturday, November 25, 2023

Giving Thanks - Day 25


 


 Things I'm thankful for today. - The lights got finished up today and with the exception of one piece we are waiting to arrive it looks very festive.  Our house is the gray one and our daughters lives in the green house next door.

I'm thankful to the new son-in-law, Adam for helping Mike with the lights today.

I'm thankful that I was able to get all the holiday glassware out and put the normal stuff away till after the holidays.

I'm thankful for not spending the entire day coughing (it's getting better each day).

I'm thankful for Subway and Applebee's - Yep, no one wanted to cook or do dishes.

Wishing you joy and happiness as we enter into the holiday season.

2 comments:

  1. The decorations look great. You go all out. I would love to have lights hung on the outside of my house but I'm not about to climb a ladder to do it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the lights, truly beautiful and oh so tasteful. great job on the decorating. festive and I love both houses. you are ready, it is only 5 weeks till Christmas and 6 until the year 2024.. how did that happen, 2024 is the year I will turn 80... OY VEY! how did i get from 1944 to now? i just did a quick look at all your angel kitties on the side bar. so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.