Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Sunday, November 26, 2023

Giving Thanks - Day 26


 Things I am thankful for today:

1. I had time to make a card and the idea I had worked.
2. The cough is getting better
3. Time spent with hubby visiting and relaxing
4. As always a nice nap and kitties to nap with!
5. Left Over turkey - which our daughter made enchiladas with.  All I had to do was pop ours in the oven and we had a delicious dinner ready in no time.

3 comments:

  1. I need to get busy and work on making Christmas cards or I'll be sending store bought ones.
    Turkey enchiladas sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yum on the daughter made enchiladas.. are you thankful Christmas is staring us in the face? i know you are ready for it. happy 26 days of Thankfulness

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.