Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Monday, November 6, 2023

Giving Thanks - Day 6

 Welcome to the start of another week. 


Things I am thankful for today:

1.  I remembered to post! - Even if it's a bit late in the day.
2.  I was able to vacuum and move some furniture out of the way without hurting myself (that's always a plus)
3. The sun was out (off and on) today between rain squalls.
4.  I went out for a short walk and got some more pictures.  
 
Those are just small things but even the small things can be big things if you look at it with a positive mind.
 
Enjoy the rest of your week.
 

3 comments:

  1. You post reminds me of the quote that goes: "Some day we will look back on the little things, and realize they were really the big things."

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the small things that can make such a difference in a day. Love that photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do three of these every day, #2 I can't do and now neither can bob or even both of us together. our furniture is stuck where i has been for 15 years. I am thankful I have furniture. ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.