Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Friday, November 10, 2023

Giving Thanks - Day 10


 Whew,  I'm under the wire but not totally late getting this posted since it's only 9:30 pm here.  The day got away from me and I suddenly realized I hadn't posted yet.  So without further ado...
 
 

 So what are today's blessings or things to be thankful for:

I've still got a memory!  - I know it doesn't seem like it since I was so late remembering that I had forgot to post this morning.  But hey,  "Better late than Never."

The sun came out today for awhile! - It's been a bit gloomy here the last couple of days weather wise.

While the sun was out I took a drive and enjoyed the fall colors and this lovely view on my way back from Bennington Lake.

I got 2 cards completed and posted on my card blog today!

So there's just a few things I'm thankful for.  I hope you have had a wonderful day and here's hoping that tomorrow I post on time!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. So long as you posted some time within the days 24 hour period, I don't think it's late at all. I've had days where I've totally forgot which is why I always like to have several done up ahead of time and scheduled to post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.