Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Giving Thanks - Day 22


 1.  Today I'm thankful for,  Photo Archives.  I took this shot a few years ago and never shared it so I was thankful to have found it and be able to share it now.

2.  I'm thankful that I managed to get shopping done today without to big of crowds.

3.  I'm thankful that I found coffee on sale!

4.  I'm thankful that I saw the guy stepping out onto the street in dark clothes/hoodie and did not hit him. 

5.  I'm thankful that I got part of Thanksgiving dinner prepared today.

Hope you all have had a good start to the holiday weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Always good when you can shop without too big of a crowd. Some people aren't too bright walking around in dark clothes and stepping into the street.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful i saw the man in a motorized wheel chair, in the rain yesterday crossing the busy highway as i made a right turn... Happy Thanksgiving, you did a wonder post each day leading up to the big day of thanks giving.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.