Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Friday, November 3, 2023

Giving Thanks - Day 3

 Did you ever have a "Monday on a Friday"?  Well today has been one of those days.  Yet....

I am thankful that while I spent over an hour search for a metal die set I want to use on a card I finally found it!

I am thankful that while I was on hold for 20 minutes trying to reach my husband's doctors office that the problem eventually got solved.

I am thankful that while I didn't get any cards made today due to so many other interruptions that I still have lots of time to work on cards before they need to be sent.

I am thankful that while I wasn't able to take a nap I still have a nice bed with which to perhaps lay down on earlier tonight and catch up on some needed rest.


So what are you thankful for today?

3 comments:

  1. Your header is gorgeous. I hope you will be able to take a raincheck on that nap. I am thankful for my husband, our home, and being safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to all those issues. I'm glad they ended well for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for our cooler weather. We turned our AC on April 1st and had it on until a few days ago. we have to run it one time just before bed even now. but much cooler. I am thankful we can pay the bill for the ac

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.