Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Giving Thanks - Day 29 & Day 30

 Hello and Welcome.

Yes,  I missed posting yesterday.  I remembered about 10:30 last night as I was trying to go to sleep and quite frankly I just didn't feel like getting out of bed to post.  -  So you get 2 in one today!


Things I was thankful for yesterday:  This might be a tiny list because I wasn't having the best day yesterday.   Just could not seem to get motivated to do much.

Still I was thankful that I was able to help out by driving people where they needed to be.
I was thankful it wasn't raining or snowing.
I was thankful I managed to fix a good dinner (spaghetti) and  we enjoyed it.
I was thankful that our new CD player arrived a day early and that no one stole it off our steps as the UPS people didn't even ring the bell or knock when they dropped it off.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The day is young so I'm sure there will be other things to be thankful for but I'm just going to say that it's been a blessing during this month to list things that I'm thankful for each day.  We often overlook even the smallest blessing so I hope that as you go about your day you look for each blessing be it big or small and that you are thankful for them.

Thank you all for joining this month. 

2 comments:

  1. all things to be thankful for for sure. i get upset because the UPS, USPS and Amazon never knock. just one knock would be good to let us know. last night I went to check the door knob on the way to bed, and opened the door to see what the noise was across the street and there laid the tiny package, on the door mat. our other dogs would bark like crazy if anyone came on the porch but Beau is not a barker, he barks if they knock, but it is to say come on in and pet me, not a warning. times they have changed, but thankful they bring it to the door and that i have the money to pay for it. if we can pay we don't buy. the plummber is as i type installing a new commode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do tend to overlook the small things. It's a good idea to take a minute each day to reflect on our blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.