Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Saturday, November 4, 2023

Giving Thanks - Day 4

 Happy Weekend! -  I want to say thank you to those who have left comments and said what they are thankful for.  Keep them coming!

It's a rainy, soggy day here but I'm thankful that I woke up today and can sit in a nice warm room and watch the rain outside my window. (although the window needs to be cleaned!)

I'm thankful that yesterday I did manage to catch an hour nap after all.
 
I'm thankful for coffee and tea which help warm you up on a cool, wet day.
 
I'm thankful for my hubby who fixed a nice breakfast this morning.
 

 However your day goes I hope you find time to be thankful for even the smallest blessing.


3 comments:

  1. How nice to have a husband who cooks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My alarm went off at 3am this morning but I'm thankful that I have a job to go to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good morning, I am thinking I am thankful I can log in ad say good morning to my e-friends

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.