Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Giving Thanks - Day 15

 


Welcome - Wow, I'm early today!
 
I'm thankful that I'm up and even though I'm a bit under the weather (cold) I'm doing okay.
 
I'm also thankful today for:  Family.
A couple of weeks ago we had a surprise visit from my youngest brother, Roger and his wife, Carolyn. 
 
He brought me some special gifts that he made on his 3D printer.
So today I'm sharing those with you.
 
Haven't yet figured out where this cute one is going to end up but I'm thinking above this shelf where are the departed pets sit.
 
 
 


 This one is on the wall near the cat perch.  I had to move it once because they were able to knock it off the wall from where I had it.
 

 This one is on the Refrigerator.  I love it!
 
Last but not least - This hangs on my office door.  
 
This is a long standing "joke" as I am really NOT adopted.  Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
 
Isn't it wonderful to have fun with your family though.
Enjoy this day.
 

5 comments:

  1. i used to think a lot about if i was adopted, spent a lot of sad times as a teen and wished i was. ha ha... like most teenagers i think. i love the signs and the fridge is my favorite. although the adopted is a close 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great gifts! So he has a 3-D printer? I would not even begin to understand how to use one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to get a surprise visit from family. Love the gifts your brother made you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what awesome art work Ida ! Roger did a great job ! hope all is well with everyone, we
    dont get to stop by often anymore 🐟💙‼️

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a special gift from your brother Ida! My sister likes to joke about being "adopted" too, we all know she's not, lol! Your first picture is so beautiful, so much to be thankful for, every day! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.