Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Giving Thanks - Day 8

 Oops!  - I almost forgot to post today.  I got busy doing chores around the house (raking leaves, cleaning cat litter boxes and helping to watch the little granddaughter. )  I had a post ready to go so without further ado...


Guess you could say today was one of those "little ups and downs" kind of day.

Still I'm thankful that I got the tasks completed that needed to be done.  The driveway is much easier to walk on now without wet, soggy and slipper leaves.

I'm thankful we are getting Dairy Queen tonight so I don't have to cook.

I'm thankful that I can kick back and watch some TV before bed.

See you all again tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Dairy Queen and some bedtime T.V. sounds perfect to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to get take out and have a night off from cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always appreciate the feeling of accomplishment in getting things done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.