Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Sunday, November 12, 2023

Giving Thanks - Day 12

 Welcome. - I hope you had a lovely weekend.  - It was a pleasant one here.

Today I am thankful for being able to spend some more time in my craft room and even though I messed up the first card I was working on and had to start over I actually like the 2nd card better!

I'm thankful that so far I haven't caught the cold that hubby has and pray he recovers quickly (say a prayer if you believe in the power of prayer for him that he doesn't get worse).

I'm thankful for nice hot food like the mac-n-cheese I made for supper tonight.



3 comments:

  1. Are you going to show us the card? So glad you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac and Cheese if one of my MOST Favortie of foods, and lucky for me IBS loves me to eat it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you can avoid the cold that you're husband caught. I've been feeling like I'm on the verge of getting one.
    Mac and cheese sounds good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.